- Cheap Frame for Movie Posters!
- Cardboard Backer Keeps Posters Flat
- Simply Slide On the Black Plastic Moulding
Poster Frames are Cheap Models that Hold 27" x 40" Pictures on a Cardboard Backing
This poser frame is cheap! It should not be ordered for bank lobbies, hotels, or some department stores that want to present a more upscale appearance. If you are interested in buying poster frames for these less casual settings, see the related items shown below.
The molding or edging of this poster frame is 1/2" wide, which cuts down on the viewable area by ½" on each side or an area that is 26" x 39". We attach two (2) hanging brackets on the rear of the unit to give flexibility in hanging orientation. That allows both horizontally and vertically oriented signs to be displayed in these poster frames. This cheap plastic poster frame holds 27" x 40" pictures and art prints. It is held together by four black, mylar strips that create the outer frame.What features of the "CCF" Series make it so inexpensive?
- "CCF" has a 1/8" corrugated cardboard backing. This is a thin, relatively flimsy material, you may notice some bowing, especially on the larger frames.
- The moldings are 1/2" thick, plastic strips with a mylar coating. They individually slide tightly over each side.
|Viewable Width x Height||26.0" x 39.0"|
|Placement Type||Wall Mounted|
|Media Size||27" x 40"|
|Loading or Door Type||Detachable Extrusion|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
Overall 1 out of 5 | 1 Rating
Customer Photos & Videos
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 29||$26.99|
|30 - 54||$25.59|
|55 - 165||$24.99|
|166 +||Request a Quote|