- This product is being closed out at record low prices!
- Sized for sidewalk signs that hold 24" x 36" sign blanks
- Set of (2) corrugated plastic inserts allows update single or double-sided sign holders
- Corrugated plastic surface allows you to tape, tack, or print signage
- 3/16" thickness fits most a-frame signs
Sign Blank: 24" x 36" Corrugated Plastic Signs
This sign blank is an inexpensive corrugated plastic insert. We supply the sign blank in sets of (2) inserts, allowing you to update a single or dual-sided sidewalk sign. Plastic sign blanks are versatile. You may tape, tack, or print custom signage on them. Corrugated plastic, also known as a Coroplast® sign is the preferred material for use in an a-frame sign.
The corrugated insert, sign blank is light weight and will not rust, splinter, or crack, unlike sign blanks made from aluminum, wood, or acrylic. Not only are Coroplast® sign blanks durable, they are inexpensive as well. Replacing your custom signage with a new plastic sign blank is an affordable way to update your advertising.
Coroplast® Sheets: 24"w x 36"h x 3/16"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||18.0" x 24.0" x 0.1875"|
|Media Size||24" x 36"|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|2 - 4||$22.75 $18.20|
|5 - 14||$21.30 $18.20|
|15 - 45||$20.33 $18.20|
|46 +||Request a Quote|