Standard Poster Frames with Traditional Rear-Loading Design
Traditional / Standard (Rear-Loading) Frames
What separates a basic or standard poster frame from other types of print holders? These graphic displays feature a traditional, rear-loading design that is quite simple to use. Standard poster frames are perhaps the most recognized style on the market, which is part of the reason so many customers want them. Like all our other framing selections, these models are built to last. Many are aluminum, but there are other materials like wood available as well. Standard poster frames, sometimes referred to as traditional graphic framing displays, can be mounted to most any wall. This versatility is another reason for their growing popularity. In addition to being easy to hang, almost every art display will accommodate portrait or landscape formatted prints. A variety of profiles, sizes, and finishes are available, so browse the vast inventory to find suitable fixtures for your residential or commercial application. Use traditional graphic framing in a restaurant, office waiting area, convention center, retail store, or even your own home.What features do these wall mounted print hangers offer?
- The standard poster frames depicted above will feature either a wide or slim profile. This way, customers are able to choose the style that best accents their graphics. In addition, shoppers have a number of matting options. The narrower profiles typically include mat boards while the wider models do not. Most of the included mats are white, but some are black. There are even a few that come with both colors.
- Traditional frames have removable backers and bendable retaining clips similar to that of photo and picture frames. Poster framing like this does not load as easily as some of the other front-loading and slide-in versions, but the lower price is well worth the minor difference.
- Each and every unit comes equipped with a clear, protective lens. This overlay will preserve important sign postings or print art, so users do not have to waste money replacing graphics. Additionally, the most of the lenses feature a non-glare coating that combats overbearing light, ensuring picture inserts or posters will be viewable in any setting.
- As mentioned briefly, the ready-made print holders are sold in multiple dimensions. Whether a professional office requires simple directional signage or an art gallery needs a series of print displays for a new exhibit, there are choices that will accommodate.
- Black is the most common of the colors available and for good reason. Customers typically need to match the artwork or promotional message as well as their environment. Black does an excellent job projecting elegance while blending seamlessly with most any backdrop.
- Silver is a little flashier but still blends very well with a wide variety of locations. The shiny and brushed finishes grab more attention than the black designs, which is why they are used with highly important graphics. Directional information, promotions, and general information is commonly displayed in of the silver models.
- We carry many white frames simply because they are growing so popular with newlyweds and recent parents. Nothing says elegance like a white frame that is displaying a large wedding portrait. Large prints of newborns and young children are also commonly inserted into white print holders.
- Other options include various browns that also blend very well with most any surrounding. There are even some specialty finishes, like rustic and standard champagne. Take a look at the whole collection to find the finish that suits your decor!
An essential advertising tool, a poster hanger provides an effective method for promoting retail messages or graphic art. Banks and financial establishments love using the displays to highlight frequently changing services, rates, and other important consumer information. Movie enthusiasts and film buffs even use these ready-made holders to decorate their homes while others simply hang portraits of their family members. Clothing stores present the latest fashions or lines of merchandise. Schools and universities use quick-change picture displays to hang motivational postings, directions, or other helpful notices. There are so many uses that we don't even know them all. Our customers come up with new ways to use them all the time, so join in the fun and design something special for your store, office, or home!